Thursday, July 28, 2011

my memory

when someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure that nobody can steal from you.. and when someone you love is in pain, you feel for him/her, then you pray for him/her. that is my memory, but he is not my memory because somebody take u away from me.. i've accepted the fact dearly. because i believe i deserve a better taste in my life-now in future. sorry i just can't hate u. because, i have a memory with u. i wont forget even i've been forgotten in everything that i want u to be. i fuck u for not to be yourself. i left u for yourself, because i knew one day u'll regret hurting me. i remember the time when you fall back for me and say i'm sorry for my mistake,i want u back. but boy.. no. i cant. gudbye my almost lover.

"somewhere someone dream of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while"

No comments:

Post a Comment

tegur-tegur lah! :)