Monday, December 5, 2011

differences can't separate two hearts that really care

what you actually will feel or say when one asking if one let you go or leave you? if you want to leave, you can. i'll remember you though. i remember everyone that leaves. and.. i don't want to think about that, i want to write about one of my favorite childhood cartoon. lilo and stitch. a story of family, friendship, love and acceptance. it's in year 2002, when i'm 10years old. i don't knoww...

this look remind me of my friend, harharharharhar

ohana means family... family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.


lilo's parents died in an accident on one raining day. she once told stitch, "it was raining and they went for a drive. what happened to yours? i hear you cry at nite. do you dream about them? i know that's why you wreck things and push me."


a close companion is important, that's why lilo made a wish at nite after stitch left her to find his family, "i need someone to be my friend... someone who won't run away".
and at last stitch came back,
lilo : you came back.
stitch : nobody gets left behind.


"don't leave me,oke?" "oke."
"you're my ohana, stitch. and i'll always love you." i can't help falling in love with you.















2 comments:

tegur-tegur lah! :)