Sunday, January 1, 2012

habits change into character

wtf?(well that's fantastic). all these same happened to me, number 2, 4 and 5 were done technically when i was a child, and maybe you too.i dont know wat i was thinking. haha. you know... it's all about creating creative habits rather than restrictions.

addictive in blowing bubbles~~~~~~~

i din't really have friends during my childhood.just playing wit myself , talking to myself and happy wit myself. enjoy drawing and writing all over the walls instead on the drawing paper. my mother rarely allowed me to play outside. but sometimes when my mother slept or busy wit house works, i sneaked out cycling around my neighborhood area. feeling like rapunzel sneaking out of the tower to see firecracker. hah, joke :P and when i bruised or skinned my knees, i went back home and never ever let my mum knewwwwWWWW, or else i'll have a 24 hours lecture and in some case she will adds more hours to advance the credit. oke.. i know you don't really get me hahahahahahahaha

4 comments:

  1. err maybe yes maybe no i don't know hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yang heart shape tu je aku x terfikir.. hehe.. sbb bentuk tu aku fikir tu bentuk I love u bkn bentuk heart..then masuk form 1 kot bila da belajar science barulah aku tau kenapa bentuk love tu digambarkan sbg heart.. haha.. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahhahah oke.. aku rindu sepupu aku T.T

    ReplyDelete

tegur-tegur lah! :)