Saturday, September 10, 2011

disenchanted part of me

i lied when i teld myself i've completely forgot u. it have been 2years and i thougt i will forget.and after wat we've been through, i am still missing u.damn
i wish i didnt delete my fb account so that i can stalk u again and being jelous over the girls. it will continue giving me heartache.
i thhough i will hate u after all the too many chances i gave. all i know is,i hate myself for missing u fucker. i dont know why since u are a loser, and since i dream of u a lot, since i miss u a lot, since i cant see ur face, since u call me before dawn just to tell me ur dream that nite, since i pray for u alot, since we clashed, since u cancaled our daye for drugs, since i frustrated wit u, since i cried alot, since i almost failed my exam,  since i think u dont even think of me, since u keep deactivating ur fb account consistantly, since u keep hurting those girls, since they are stupid, since u told me u love other girl more, but since u drunk, but since  ur 1hour call that night for me just to tell me how much u want me, still love me and ur story of a loser. and since i dont think we can be together again,i keep avoiding u since u r my heroe even u lost urself.
i keep our story. i can never forget even i try to.
u just a sad song with nothing to say

No comments:

Post a Comment

tegur-tegur lah! :)