Sunday, May 6, 2012

sangatsu kokonoka




i dedicate this song for my mum :)


in the middle of this drifting season 
i suddenly feel the length of the days 
in the midst of these quickly-passing days 
you and i dream away 
with my feelings on the march wind 
the cherry blossom buds continue on into spring 
the overflowing drops of light 
one by one warm the morning 
beside you, i'm a little embarrassed 
after a huge yawn 
i'm standing at the door to a new world 
what i've realized is that i'm not alone 
if i close my eyes 
you're behind my eyelids 
how strong has that made me? i hope i'm the same for you 
the dusty whirlwind 
tangled up the laundry, but 
the white moon in the morning sky 
was so beautiful, i couldn't look away 
there are things that don't go the way i planned 
but if i look up to the sky, even they seem small 
the blue sky is cold and clear 
the fluffy clouds float by quietly 
if i can share with you the joy 
of waiting for the flowers to bloom, i'll be happy 
from now on, i want you to be quietly smiling beside me.





2 comments:

  1. love ur mother forever ever n everrr n everr n everrrrrr,,,,

    ReplyDelete

tegur-tegur lah! :)