Saturday, May 21, 2011

seandai kau tahu.

hmm..
:)


dear my childhood love, ur presence in  my life can bring back my smile. i miss the way we used to be, laughing together, i missed ur jokes so much, i adore u for being so strong. i love the way u respect my mother, my family, the kids.. :) i remember when we cry our tears together when we were separated few months ago only because of a misunderstanding :( , i still feel ur anger for me when i underestimate u that time and being so childish :DD ,huhu.. but please, want to live with u, i dont want to lost u again. please forgive me for anything i hurted u. now, im happy when i see u smile again, for me. alhamdulillah.. :)


google image

4 comments:

  1. haaa,, sape tuu? sy kah?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhuk~~
    sweet memories never die!
    i wish that too...(^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kawan-kawan.. kanak-kanak sgt jujur kan.. huhu

    ka : ha ya lar ,mu lar tu haaha

    yen : yes so sweet sour bitter, all blendded together and added to kari mamak..haha

    atin : bahagia selepas sengsara :)

    ReplyDelete

tegur-tegur lah! :)